Renewal Application (IM55U)
How long does the renewal student visa last for ?
- Students applying for renewal will be issued with a student pass with a maximum duration of 12 months.
- To avoid overstaying upon the lapse of your student pass, it is recommended that the student pass renewal application be submitted (together with all required documents) no later than 1 month from the student pass expiry date.
What is the Processing time for the Renewal ?
- The entire processing time takes about 3-4 weeks. Do check with your institution’s international student office and EMGS tracking system for more information.
All student that has student visa is eligilble to apply for renewal the student visa
- Check the required document before making online application. Student can check for the requirement here.
- Apply the renewal application online by scanning the QR code and enter the student matric number.
3. After making Application, please check the EMGS tracking system for 90% status to
submit the passport.
4. Submit the required document to IIUM visa unit front desk with the passport.
5. Process for the stamping issue of student pass is min 3 – 4 weeks.
6. International Office (Visa Unit) will email student to collect the passport with the student pass.